Monday, October 18, 2010

Pagosa Springs


Yep, Pagosa Springs, Colorado. Stephen got a fantastic job here and we moved last month. I am looking forward to developing a massage and craniosacral practice here.


I think Pagosa Springs is the coolest town ever. To start with, there are no big box retail outlets here unless you count the grocery store. The nearest ones are an hour away in Durango. There seems to be quite a music scene here considering the size of the town.
There are numerous live music venues and several open mikes. I am looking forward to checking them out.


I have finally gotten the house put together and have been taking some drives in the mountains. Until last year, I had never seen aspens change color. I can only describe it as the world turning to gold when you drive through them. At a distance the mountains look like someone has thrown a patchwork quilt over them.


This will be my first winter in the mountains. Hope it doesn't snow too much.


No comments: